"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him,
who have been called according to his purpose". Romans 8:28




Monday, July 19, 2010

Empty My Hands

Just when I thought that I had surrendered everything over to God and that there was nothing else to give to him, he sheds light on another area of my heart that he wants control of. This is a difficult, long, and painful process. I have given him my dreams of being a missionary in Peru and thought that was what he had promised me for this season on my life. However, I am learning that he has not forgotten his promises to me and will fulfill them in his time, but what he wants now is for me to let them all go and be captivated with him alone.

I have found comfort in both the Psalms and certain songs during this time in my life. I want to share with you a song that says EXACTLY how I feel and is my prayer to God as I go through this trial.

Empty my Hands by Tenth Avenue North

1 comment:

  1. Brandi. God's very. very. very best is still waiting for you. He will never forsake His children. Rest and heal, He knows your heart.

    ReplyDelete